- 4 reasons for endurance swimmers to strength train.
- 4 Reasons Endurance Swimmers Should Strength …Posted 162 days ago
I spent the past weekend on the shores of Castaic Lake at the US Open Water National Championships. This was an entertaining, exciting, and well run event by Canyons Aquatic…
- Video: Kettlebell Bottoms up wall slide
- Video: Kettlebell Bottoms up wall slidePosted 182 days ago
Check out this unique shoulder exercise for safely training motor control and scapular mechanics overhead.
Don't miss out on future content. Enter your email address to subscribe:
- Crossfit: My Swimmers. My Thoughts.
- Crossfit: My Swimmers. My Thoughts.Posted 425 days ago
With the recent circulation of anti-Crossfit articles and the rise in discussion particularly pertaining to swimming, I thought I would offer my perspective on the matter. I'm attempting to offer…
- Recommended Reading
- Recommended Reading: Looking at LactatePosted 503 days ago
Easing back into the blogosphere after a major hiatus. Taking the easy way by offering some recommended reading.
Just the other day I had an athlete ask:
"Hey Tad, Why do my…
- Strength Exercises for Shoulder Durability
- Swimmers: Exercises for improving Shoulder D…Posted 807 days ago
Today I want to share a few exercises for improving the motor coordination and durability of a swimmer's shoulder. While there is a lot more to a complete shoulder care…
- Olympic swimmer -Alex Meyer – dryland compilation video
- Olympic Swimmer, Alex Meyer – dryland compilation videoPosted 852 days ago
At the conclusion of a recent video interview with Sports Illustrated - Olympic 0pen water swimmer, Alex Meyer, proclaimed that he is clumsy on land.
Either that video was taken a long time…